Come and stay at Bee Cottage, our holiday let in Rye. The house sleeps six (one king, one double, one twin) and is a ten-minute walk to the centre of town, which has pubs and restaurants galore, great independent shops and beautiful streets to wander. We’re close to the beach – the magnificent Camber Sands is a ten-minute drive away – and surrounded by countryside.
We put a lot of love and thought into the house using the spraying kitchen cupboards and what we can offer guests, from the gorgeous decor to the well-stocked kitchen and , pretty garden and useful things for children and infants.
There’s lots to do in the area for both adults and children, including castles, gardens, galleries, walking, wildlife and seaside fun.
Bee Cottage (also known as Emily’s Cottage) is close to Rye station (London St Pancras 1h 15mins) and well-connected – it’s easy to enjoy yourself here without a car.
Open plan living/dining room
- TV with Roku (for streaming services)
- Wi-Fi (throughout the house and garden)
- XBox, games and selection of DVDs inc. children’s titles
- Sofa/seating for six
- Dining table and seating for six
- Record player and selection of vinyl
- Wireless speaker – play your own tunes via your phone/other device
- Rangemaster range cooker with induction hob, two ovens and grill
- Well-stocked with other equipment including cafetiere, slow cooker, hand blender
- Digital radio
- Washing machine
First floor twin bedroom
- Twin beds
- Chest of drawers (hanging wardrobe space on the landing directly outside)
First-floor double bedroom
- Double bed
- Storage unit with hanging wardrobe space, shelving and drawers
Second-floor king bedroom
- King size bed with an organic latex mattress topper for the comfort needed for optimal sleep.
- Built-in wardrobe, chest of drawers, bedside tables with additional storage
- TV, DVD player and Chromecast
- Rolltop bath with large fixed rain showerhead and separate hand-held attachment
- Large console basin
- Separate cloakroom/loo next door
- Gallery of mountain landscapes
Garden and patio
- Lawned garden
- Patio with festoon lighting, table and bench seating for six, plus two deckchairs
- Charcoal BBQ
For babies and small children, we supply:
- Travel cot with mattress
- High chair
- Stair gates
- Step stool
- Plastic cutlery and crockery
- Toys, books and games
It’s an easy (flat, paved) 10-minute walk into Rye.
- Single-yellow lines outside the house – fine for loading and unloading, and free on Sundays
- Free unlimited parking on the road is within a minute’s walk