Stay in a beautiful, ancient English town
Rye in East Sussex is a gem of a place – a medieval citadel that is gorgeously picturesque, yet full of life, bursting with ancient buildings that are home to wonderful shops, cafes, pubs and restaurants.
The town’s seafaring history encompasses everything from 18th-century smugglers to Captain Pugwash, and the wider area has miles of beaches, sun-baked vineyards, historic houses and world-famous gardens.
About Bee Cottage
- Sleeps six in three bedrooms (one twin, one double, one king)
- An easy ten-minute walk into the picturesque medieval town of Rye, which has great shops, pubs and restaurants
- Garden with barbecue
- In-house entertainment includes Netflix, DVD player, Xbox, record player, and a wireless speaker for your own device
- Lots of luxury touches – Egyptian cotton bedlinen, range cooker, rolltop bath with rain showerhead
- Close to the beach – Camber Sands is four miles away
- There’s lots to do in the area for both grown-ups and children, including castles, gardens, galleries, walking, wildlife and seaside fun
- Close to Rye station (London St Pancras 1h 15mins) and well-connected – it’s easy to enjoy yourself here without a car